Kershaw Axle Assisted Opening Blackwash Finish
The Kershaw Axle Blackwash Finish Assisted Opening Knife is from the Own It Blackwash Series of knives. This knife is ready for anything!
- Flipper- May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe®- Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock- Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Flipper, thumbstud
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single position, deep-carry pocketclip
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13 Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle Material: Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)